Thursday, December 5, 2013

A new start!

Hello and welcome!

 

This is SKrieck here and I've decided to move from my old blog to here for a fresh new start. I have several art wise projects for 2014, and I felt I could not carry "The Silent Pilgrim" name as my artistic name anymore, though I still name my studio as "Silent Pilgrim", my own artistic name have changed to a more personal name. (:
I'll pretty much continue all my normal activities for this blog, will post WIP's (works in progress) as well as finished pieces and advertises. I am brazilian, but I'll not do any posts in brazilian portuguese (PT-br) because I want my friends from another countries to understand what I post! XD
I hope you enjoy my new blog! Have a great day.
-SK

2 comments:

  1. Chuu...in that case, y u no post on FB account in English as well?! I understand shit on it >: Makes me so sad...GOODLUCK with new blog!! :D I hate mine...can't seem to find a good design for it >: Sad life xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On my public account I only post in english. >: Portuguese only on my personal account. Thank you for the best wishes. ^^ Oh, I know the feeling. I tried to install a template, and now I have all that hateble gadgets on the lateral bar that I can't delete. =^=''

      Delete